Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Tags

Cheers Sarah :). I've been tagged, so here we go

3 names you answer to-
Marrrmyy
Natnat
Natalie

3 parts of your heritage
Mum
Dad
Umm Milkman!! (as far as i know very english here!)

3 things that scare me
Losing my family
wasps
pregnancy

3 of your everyday essentials
Family
TEA
cuddles

3 things you are wearing right now
Black vest
Birght red trousers
Liz earle moisturiser!!

3 of your favourite songs
Baby give it up (kc and the sunshine band)
Push it (nightcrawlers)
follow me (unkle kracker)

3 things you want in an relationship (other than true love)
Kisses and cuddles
humour
secret smiles

2 truths and 1 lie
I would love a big family
My husband and i never argue
I am houseproud

3 things about the opposite sex that appeal to you
Smiles
Eyes
Long hair, piercing and tattoos (lol cheat)

3 of your favourite hobbies
Sleeping
Dolly making
Crotchet

3 places you want to go
Fiji
Bed
umm fiji

3 things you want to do before you die
spend some time alone with my hubby
See my children grow
Go to fiji

3 ways that you are sterotypically a male/female
I stop talking when i sulk
i can multi track
I can do everything while talking

3 people i would like to take this survey
Jules - Classroom free
Naturally nice - All things creative
Nicola - Dottyspots

2 Comments:

At 9:20 am, Blogger Tim said...

LOL! So you fancy the idea of Fiji then eh? Just hazzarding a guess here .... ~ Sarah

 
At 5:46 pm, Blogger dottyspots said...

That was interesting :0) Will toddle off now and do the same.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home