Tuesday, October 09, 2007

natural light?


She has been named Alice, cause Outtake says she has an Alice skirt like Alice in wonderland as she falls through the hole. I have tried to get good picture of her, but to no avail. Now don't get me wrong i love the colder days, snuggled under blankets as you finish them (!) cuddled to your babies, but i do yearn for alittle natural light. I would like to be able to see at mid day without all the lights on. So her hair looks slightly like a dark blob, but i assure you it's little buns like starwars Leah. As soon as i have a day with light, i will get a pic to prove it!!

Outtake has a sore throat at the moment, so has been spending her time relaxing with PJ days, as she wants to be fit and well for going back to Brownies on Thursday. She should be getting the 'friend to animals' badge and making bird feeders.
Bubs (still no solid nick name yet) has been alittle snuffly too this week. I'll go get her weighed up on Friday. She was born 7lb 7oz and was well above that before two weeks were up.

Before disappearing off with Outtake Alice helped me decide on my next Christmas gift. I am going to begin the gift that will take the longest, i think that wise. From the book 200 crochet blocks. I love this book, the colour combinations are beautiful. Lets hope i do the gift justice.

2 Comments:

At 8:48 pm, Blogger Nicki said...

She's cute. I keep trying the crochet...and failing miserably :o(

 
At 5:59 pm, Blogger Jax Blunt said...

gorgeous. I could do something like that, and fairly quickly too. Do you use patterns or make it up as you go along? ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home