Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Playing with my hair


Whats a mummy to do, when she can't go out as she has babies with stinking colds. Well braid her hair of course!! Totally inspired by Emma from Title for life? I haven't had braids for ages, i used to have alsorts in my hair!! I might braid some more once kiddies in bed, maybe even do whole head...but we will see. I grabed the nearest thing to me to braid into it, so it's just plain old wool. If i do the rest, i'll blog it.
Kiddies have been full of flu/sickness bug, was ment to be going to southend homeschoolers solstice get together, but they wouldn't have been up to it.
My baby Ley is getting so big. She is still not crawling, she wants to be walking far too much!!

2 Comments:

At 9:09 am, Blogger Tim said...

Oh wow! the hair looks fab! I sometimes wear plaits too, but usually just one each side (you know, the regular Pippi Longstocking look lol!) - I can't manage hairstyles that are too fiddly on myself. Did do Rosie's hair in some great French plaits for ballet but can't do it on myself boo-hoo!

Aaahhh Ley looks adorable - she is pretty adventurous isn't she? April's only just reached the sitting on her car stage and she's just over a year old! ~ Sarah

 
At 7:23 am, Blogger Classroomfree said...

Just wanted to wish you all a very happy Christmas :-)
I hope 2006 is a healthy, happy, and successful year for you.

Love and blessings
Jules xx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home