Saturday, December 29, 2007

All done till next year...

Hope you all had a great day...
Everybody tried their best to make it a great day. I screwed up alittle, not many details but i tried to do something special for Mum and landed up letting her down. Hubby keeps saying 'she understands, your mum is great' but thats not the point.
Grandad woke the kiddies up bright and early (for them) They all did well this year. They must have been very good children this year.


Sega got some of her own, non hand me down, rattles which she was pleased about..

StrawberryPuff got lots of princess stuff, so now she can be princess like veve...

I made my dad his very own boobs for christmas, in the shape of a neck cushion

And a blanket for mum. I will not be making such a large, detailed project to a deadline again. Don't get me wrong i enjoyed every part of making it, but i think there is more blood, sweat and tears in it than wool because of the deadline.

I am desperate to get the tree down now though (i always drag it down quickly) I want to open my room back up.

3 Comments:

At 12:46 pm, Blogger Jellie Jolly Jade xx said...

I have taken down all our decs today, just waiting for Adrian to drag the tree out later tonight. I get so excited putting all the Christmas decs up and on the 31st love taking them all down again so that i can have a tidy house back!!!!
Glad you all had a good day.
Happy new year.

 
At 11:50 am, Blogger Nicki said...

Happy New Year to you all, hope it's a good one!

 
At 11:29 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your crochet boobs! How fabulous! You have a beautiful family x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home