Saturday, February 09, 2008

New new new

Isn't it beautiful?
This is my new crochet hook, and it works like a dream. My stitches glide wonderfully. My new hook helped me finish off the baby. She is a gift for a friend.




This baby is real!! Sleep would be nice right now. We have been sorting out, boxing and free-cycling like mad people. Why? Cause we are moving, well hopefully if all goes to plan. More news on that during the week.
With so much to do packing I won't be able to do as much craft as i would like, probably only presents for StrawberryPuffs birthday at the end of the month, and to that note, heres a little sneaky peek of a finished toy.

4 Comments:

At 8:18 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see it. That's the weirdest crochet hook I've ever seen... does it really work? I need me one of those!

 
At 8:20 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ps. I love all your crochet creations, they are amazing.. how do you do all that and home school?! x

 
At 8:21 pm, Blogger mummynat said...

lol, you teach with a hook in you hand

 
At 5:24 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooo! are you moving far away from where you are now?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home