Sunday, March 30, 2008

Progress and escape


I think my baby has been trying to tell me something. Yanno my darling little newborn baby. I came in lounge to find her escaping..... both her baby mat and her baby grow (check out toe). Needless to say i have had to give in and put her in older clothes, and give her more floor to roll about!!!


The past few days i have mostly been making hats... perhaps because of a day or two of this...


But thank fully the snow has gone, and my plants seem to have survived, so on to the house. Progress in the kitchen...or out of the kitchen maybe..!


This is my dad in the brick shed outside my kitchen door today, converting it into a room for my washing machine and drier. Fab huh.

And lastly
Happy Birthday Yummy Hubby

2 Comments:

At 3:34 pm, Blogger Nicki said...

little one is growing up WAAAY too quickly!

Lovin' those bunnies BTW.

 
At 10:20 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Any sign of your gorgeous pussycat yet? Mine left home for 4 days once, and was found over 10 miles away. I think he must have got the bus. Hope yours has returned xx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home