Tuesday, January 10, 2006

clarice and terrance

Vivienne is off to spend the day with a little homeschool girlie around the corner. I am so pleased to have found another homeschooler really really close with a little girl Vivs age. I am pleased, they look like they are going to be good friends.
Yesterday I finished off these little peeps for an order.

Once i was finished, as i have no inspiration for fairy tale month of softies I moved on to tie one on . Here is a little seaky peak

Other than our reading lessons, and 'the enchanted wood', not much school stuff done. But we have read through the jan target list together, and Viv seems quite happy with it!

1 Comments:

At 7:41 am, Blogger Classroomfree said...

They are gorgeous, I wish I was so good as crafts :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home