Thursday, January 12, 2006

Thought children were ment to age you?

I have come to the conclusion that i need a new 'grown up' hair do, or perhaps a new 'grown up' wardrobe. I know it's nice to be seen as younger than you actually are, but now it's getting silly, and when i was working before having Viv people thought i was older....Well it all began a few weeks ago, a telewest girl knocked on the door advertising. When i answered the door she asked if my mum or dad were in, i replied 'dunno, lets phone them find out'!! She felt really bad, and i found it really funny, didn't know i looked younger than i am, let alone that young. thought it was a one off. BUT yesterday i had two men knock at door for dog protection money raising blah blah, this time when i answered the door, they asked if i was the lady of the house! i said yes, of which they both looked at each other and grinned!! then asked if i was the home owner lady of the house! when i said yes thats me, they couldn't appologise enough. Only thing is once they took some of my details for dog addopting for Viv, i found out i was the same age as one of the men!! I hope he felt really old looking!!!!!!

1 Comments:

At 2:37 pm, Blogger dottyspots said...

*giggle* that's wonderful! Wish people would do the same for me - as I have an 11 year old it's generally assumed that I'm older than I am (I was a teen Mum so still have a couple of years to go till I'm 30) perhaps I just look much older :0)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home