Wednesday, July 23, 2008

goodbye nasties, hello....headache!?!!

On Saturday my oldest friend, Natalie, went and got married! We grew up together, her being a couple of years younger. It is making me realise how time has passed to she her grown up and married. She sets off to live in Australia at Christmas too.


Strawberrypuff discovered she loooooves parties, and has asked to go to one everyday since. She danced from the moment we arrived till we left.


Spud took his time to get out on the dance floor. He has he's dads shyness.


It was lovely to get my babies all dressed up and looking nice.

All my face stuffing got me all the way upto 10 st 7lb !! But it's back down to 10 st. The 7lb has dropped off in 3 days!! All talk of shaping up got me looking at what i was eating and made me more and more unhappy with what i was passing as food! I always used to eat healthy, i love my greens, salad and fruit... so why was i making do with a KitKat? So a better way of living began monday, and i am bringing the family along too. I am too lazy to go it alone so am following the recipes and way of life from my Gillian Mckeith books.


Today was risotto rice on a bed of raw baby spinach and kale

I have given up milk many many times, i am well aware of the mucus the nasty horrid stuff produces and the rubbish it does to my body, but i love drinking it so much i thought i would miss it most. But it's barely had a thought in my mind compared to Caffeine !! My body is feeling the effects of caffeine and i didn't think i took in much (till i looked into it more due to the withdrawal) I have the mother of migraines, i feel like plucking my eyes out with a spoon. This is all from a couple of cups of tea or coffee a day. I edge you all to join me and be caffeine free, and feel the effects it obviously has on us!! I know that a little sip will get rid of the withdrawal, but i totally do not have a want to do that, the thought makes me feel sicker than i already do, i guess knowing just how bad it is is putting me off.

So despite the way i feel i shall not be giving up just yet... did i say i lost 7lb in 3 days??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home