Sunday, October 03, 2010

I feel bad. Seriously i do.
It's not that i don't want anything to do with the wades blog, and the blog community. Far from.
I have tried to figure out what it is that stops me from writing here, and have come to the conclusion that it is the perfectionist part of my personality that gets in the way. As i also tend to be quite a procrastinator this also gets in the way.
You see many times I have done something that i have wanted to blog. Mainly with my craft. But i have wanted that one last finishing touch completed before i show the blog world and write about it. The only problem being that the one last finishing touch or the best photos are procrastinated to the point that i have began something new before i get them done. Thereby giving myself something new that i also want to blog about, which requires 'finishing touches'.
I wish to catch up, but this may also take time, as hubby has a couple of weeks off now, and we want to decorate a couple of bedrooms, and maybe the lounge too.

2 Comments:

At 2:59 pm, Anonymous Sarah said...

Just seen the snippet of Facebook stuff on your blog here ... clearly I upset you and my comment was NOT meant to be a personal dig at you. Judging by your comments though it did and if that is the case then I'm sorry.

Things are just not going great at the moment and maybe things are coming out more abrasive than I'd like them to be.

We all do it don't we ....?

 
At 2:01 pm, Blogger Elizabeth said...

I have missed seeing your wonderful creations. I've tried my hand at the crocheting, and failed miserably. When I see your crafts every time I says, "Wow, Nat did that?! She's amazing!" Please, please share with us! Can't wait to see it all.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home