Saturday, February 20, 2010

On to the next milestone.


I do hope you all had your loved ones around you for valentines. I made these piggies for my hubby for Valentines. They are Monokuro boo, a japanese character by San-x. They look good kissing each other, and as a bonus they are great to throw!



Love my mummy and daddy loads so i filled them a parcel bag of heart, and made up a bag of bon bons and chocolate hearts. They was pleased when it arrived through the post.


Lastly, I have finished up a doll dress. This is Ahava, she is a Blythe fakie, all the ugly looks none of the cost. I shall give her her own post once i have customized her, which i am looking forward to, i want to try quite a bit of work on this doll.

Craft wise I am now working on a doll for strawberry puff. She will be five the end of the month. We treat her as older than she is, she acts like it, sometimes i have to check myself that she is only four, but not for long, and as Spud just reached six, she is pleased to be gaining another year.

Beady is starting to potty train. I was going to wait for the summer so i could do it with the back door open, and not have to worry about accidents so much, but i am so ready to say goodbye to nappies now. We will not be having anymore children, and though a small part deep in my heart weeps about this, the rest of my being is embracing it, and pleased to be saying good bye to the baby stages and watching my children grow. I am quite pleased to know it won't get anymore hectic than this too.

Right now i best go do some quick housework before we practice abit of shape drawing and look at letters. I am not one to rush little people, i am not at all keen on the English idea of forcing the 3 R's down children's throats at such a young age. So Spud and Strawberry Puff are still getting it easy. Best kick that 10 year old of mine off of 'hello Kitty Online' and get her doing some work though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home