Wednesday, December 01, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY - December 1st, 2010

Outside my window ...
Snow snow snow and more snow. Everybody wants to play in it, till they're out in it, then they want to come in and drink hot chocolate.

I am thinking ...
My feeties are cold. No matter how many sock or slippers and how warm the heating, my feet are cold. I also have the song 'i want to be a millionaire' going round my head, cause i so do.

I am thankful for ...
A warm happy home. A hard working husband, who is off to work tonight, and no chance of a school walk first thing in the morning.

From the learning rooms ...
It's early, they are still upstairs about to crawl down for some breakfast. But it's Wednesday, so prolly crafty stuff, and prolly Xmas crafty stuff.

From the kitchen ...
oooo yummy lasagna, can't wait.

I am wearing ...
Benefit lip gloss, and lots and lots of dry skin. My body can't cope with dairy, and i have stupidly been pumping it full, and now i am paying for it. Stripy red pj's and a pillar box red cardy. I like red. Too early for clothes, again.

I am creating ...
Crocheting a cardigan for one of my dolls (sable, you have not met her yet) My sisters Xmas gift, and my mum and dads Xmas gift. (sorry it's December, and very much secrets time.) Vivienne's birthday doll came out great, and i shall do a post on her this week.

I am going ...
Slightly mad.

I am reading ...
My history book still. I have not had much time for reading, what with all this crafting needing to be done.

I am hoping ...
For an easy flow Christmas. Oh and for Lacey to gain more people skills. She is a guard dog by breeding, and that is coming into conflict with her life right now. Everybody is worthy of a bark. Nothing more than a bark of course, she is not a spitefall dog, she is just alittle confused by what is expected of her. She is very young, and i know will get over this with love, and treats.

I am hearing ...
The kiddies, they have just come down stairs, and the washing machine, just finishing it's first load.

Around the house ...
The beginnings of Xmas are starting to show up. We have covered The dining room window with snow flakes, and the kids have began drawing picture after picture of father Christmas, and decorated trees.

One of my favorite things ...
Patons smoothie DK yarn. I used it with some of Vivienne's doll, and it is lovely to work with and looks so nice. Oh and my benefit lip gloss. My mum bought me a whole pack last year for xmas, and tho i have ran out of my favourite colour, all the rest are going strong. It's keeping my lips lovely and soft

A few plans for the rest of the week ...
Keeping warm.
Other than that Christmas prep is on top of the list. Lots of xmas crafting for me, and still some gifts to buy.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home