Friday, April 11, 2014

Nail polish in the post...gleeee

I love nail polish, I mean really love, if my nails are long they always have at least a clear on them. My latest love affair is with a england. Their colours are beyond beautiful and the polish top quality. How could i not be in love with it.


Every month one polish is a 'gem' and has £3 off so i grab a different colour each month, and this month Adina Bodana (the creator) had a two day sale where all polishes had £3 off so i grabbed a couple more. This months 'gem' is called King Arther. I just ordered mine.


Today i am wearing 'Tristam' with 'She walks in beauty' over the top. I had been wearing 'Tristam' alone since Sunday so decided to evolve it for the weekend. Everybody, where ever i go complements 'she walks in beauty', even my Mummy decided she needed a bottle (another polish lover). I have done a photo both with and without flash to show the amazing colour change quality of these polishes, as i go from dark, to shade, to artificial light to sun it's like i have on a different equally sophisticated beautiful polish. I can not rave them enough.


Now in my first paragraph, i said i wear polish when my nails are long. If i love polish so much why would i not always have them long i hear you ask (well i don't really hear you, but i am going to answer anyway). Well, when i am stressed, worn out or worried i am a chronic nail 'picker'. I can take them so low i almost don't have nails. This was them at Xmas.


I've spent the week in complete relaxation, and it's done me the world of good, the coshochronditis feels almost gone. Love my husband and family for giving me the chance to relax.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home