Sunday, January 11, 2009

i'mmmm backkkk

I know i know you haven't seen me for ages... And i didn't even post a picture of the tree.. I'm sowwy. I have been taking it easy, perhaps alittle too easy tis true. I had a bit of surgery right before xmas, nothing too important, and nothing i feel like talking about here. But i am all good now, and just today started getting back to my yoga. Talking of yoga, i stayed 9 1/2 stone the whole way through christmas, and thats with no exercise and my hugeee christmas dinner i stupidiy still cooked!! This year i aim to work even harder at getting my figure back to what i call normal.
This saturday my 'what i am loving' really was not stuff that I would really pass on as great reviews to help you out. So i shall just let you know -
We got a new car.... yaaaayy we can all fit in our car together again!!! so many problems from the accident OVER a year ago. But things are getting sorted. Things are actually really looking on the up for us for a change. (i mean apart from the wonder of producing beautiful children like the last few years) Totally loving it.

I got my christmas pressy lenses. This are sooo totally beautiful. I also got a sapphire blue pair which i shall share at a later date. These are called mels (which means honey) they came all the way from brazil this time. All the lens i have colour my already dark brown eyes, but these babies do something i have never found before, they actually lighten my dark eyes. You don't have to be close up to see them. All my other lenses have been neglected since i got these. Oh yeah, and check out i had all that long long hair chopped away!!! Loveing lenses loving hair!!


And i shall leave you with that and go soak in a nice deep bath.
Night peeps.

2 Comments:

At 5:11 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!

Oh I've been rubbish at blogging over Christmas too. Missed blogging both the kid's birthdays, naughty mummy!!! Actually I'm just rubbish at blogging lets face it. I have too many too read without having to write as well!
Lucky you with the new car, must be nice all being able to travel together again.

The lenses (and hair) look fantastic, really suit you.

 
At 5:36 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seen your reading lists.

If you like magic fantasy books then you may like a book by E J Bousfield called Albion. It's the first in a trilogy called The Jewel Keepers. It's a really good read.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home