Monday, September 15, 2014

future

This little nutcase had a birthday Friday. She turned seven. As per usual we filled the lounge with balloons. failed with a cake (becoming a family tradition) and ate sushi.


People always say it, we all hear it, my baby is growing up. She wasn't even a twinkle in my eye when i started blogging. I love children, and would have loved a couple more, the fatigue just got too much, i knew i couldn't. But this is very bitter sweet. I want them to stay and play all carefree with me forever, and at the same time, i am so very looking forward to spending time with my husband again. It's like i see light at the end of the tunnel, but the tunnel is just as bright.


Maybe this is what you call 'being blessed'.

1 Comments:

At 9:12 am, Anonymous Sarah said...

Happy Birthday Teyla! :)

I know what you mean though Nats, my April is 10 this December and every time I think about it I well up. On the other hand Tim and I are getting more and more time to explore ...us ...and that's a very, very good thing!

x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home